Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not Working...

My 2-year-old, Lex, is starting to pee in the potty. Yay for us, right? It's just so funny how proud he is when, like, 4 drops eeeeek out. He seems to really enjoy the whole process, which is good for us, because maybe he won't take 1.5 years to potty train like his older sister.

This morning, I set him on the potty and he was able to go a little. His diaper was soaked from sleeping overnight, so there probably just wasn't much there. He sat there for a few minutes, pushing. Then he looked up at me with this frustrated look and said, "It's not wuhkin'." I couldn't help but laugh about the fact that he'll probably be back to that same point in about 55 years... hopefully, by then, he'll be able to say his R's, though.

**Photo courtesy of Christina Campbell at Eternal Treasures Photography. eternaltreasuresphotos.com

3 comments:

Michele said...

That's a good embarassing story for when he's older.

Eric Droke said...

Hillarious. Although a little uncomfortable for all of us with prostates.

Jason & Becky said...

I agree with Eric. 55, really? Not's not good. I was thinking more like 75! - Jason