Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Job

I got a job at Cyber Cafe on MTSU campus. I will be a night and weekend supervisor. (don't be fooled... it barely pays more than minimum wage) It's the only late night venue on campus, and is centrally located to all the dorms, so they don't get really busy until the night. We currently have a Subway and a Kirkenburts. We are in the process of getting a Smoothie Bar and a Starbucks. Those may not be ready til after Fall Break though. It should be fun. I really want to learn how all of this works since Eric and I want to have our own coffee shop, eventually.

I was sooo relieved to get a job that would work with our schedules without having to put my kids in some type of childcare. Eric will have to do dinner and bedtime alone, but I'll be able to be home with them during the day. It will probably be tough for a while, but it will provide some much needed progress in our finances! I'm sure I'll have lots stories to tell about it.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oooh, they have Kirkenburt's there? We'll have to come by sometime.