Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seriously... Make the Investment

The other day, I was rollerblading. If you follow this blog, you already know about my obsession. So anyway, I was gliding along. Enjoying my "positive thinking" mental picture. The one where as I begin to feel my legs burn, my thighs magically begin to slim down to a Cameron Diazish size. Anyway, I'm bopping along, got my ipod, got my positive mental image going and OH YUCK! Some lady comes jogging towards me with all her "blessings" just a-bouncin'. I am all for finding a fulfilling exercise and just killing yourself at it, but, you just gotta know! She wasn't even very heavy. And even if she was, she was doing what she needed to do to lose a few. So my complaint isn't seeing heavy people exercise... b/c Lord knows, I've definitely been there! My issue is how cheap sports bras are! The world at large will appreciate it! Really... before you knock yourself or an innocent bystander unconscious, head down to the Walmart and PLEASE, make the $6 investment!

1 comment:

Michele said...

You are so right, Liz!